4/26/10

another sunday





at our friends house yesterday, she carried that cherryblossom which she caught without knowing until we arrived at home in the evening.

i had a good morning, a very nice and surprising package from finland and a very flattering request from england, both through this blog, thank you both.

but then my I Photo program kind of collapsed. I've been collecting pictures in several folders for a presentation this week since months.
Now my computer can't decipher most of them anymore. Just showing grey squares if i am scrolling over them, trying to open or export them!
hope i will get some help of my personal computer crack tonight!
I've been warned several times to not work with that program but...and now back to work!

2 comments:

marie said...

ha technological difficulties! the worst!
great light you have there -)

anette said...

thanks marie, i kind of solved it now after hours and hours...

Powered by Blogger.