5/25/11

L E A V I N G



towards Hamburg today, setting up the show for friday.
the olive one is going to travel with me now, the blond one will follow for the opening.

this morning i was crossing the street, telling myself if i will get onto the other side while the trafficlights are still green it's gonna be a good opening night. not that they only turned red immediately, i even managed to loose control over the big box filled with kids fleamarket leftovers i was carrying to get my car empty! a million tiny toy pieces spread over the road!

so much about this games.

4 comments:

ola said...

auf einmal so viel von Dir hier. was soll da eigentlich scheitern? auf die berliner ampeln w├╝rde ich mich sowieso nicht verlassen. das zelt Deiner tante ist grossartig. gruss, ola

silver said...

ah the lights and toys know nothing!
it is going to be a GOOD opening night - i just did a 'game' involving getting to my phone in time to answer it and guess what? ----- the results were in your favour...
so you have nothing to worry about.
; )
good luck - you ARE brilliant xx

anette said...

you were both right! pah- traffic lights!

thank you

A

marjee said...

your work is SO lovely! I found you via At Swim-Two-Birds... so glad I did. I hope your opening night was spectacular.

Powered by Blogger.