6/12/09

in my studio







these days.

i feel like i have to use every second of my workfree time, doing what i love to do, but this friday i had to let pass without anything done there.
i sat there, tired, hangover and confused, it took me some time to accept that there are days without a purpose, that i just needed time without doing something, just being and thinking.

maybe colour-coordinating fabrics in a shelve is useless somehow, but it felt so good the other day, seeing all my fabrics that i collected over the years even in a not so beautiful shelve i got for free that fitted perfectly into that corner.

6 comments:

ola said...

du hast das poster, das ich suche. die tage, die du beschreibst, die unt├Ątigen, die akzeptierten, die habe ich gerade immer. man lernt sie nicht zu akzeptieren, immer. ein spannendes materialfeld. deutsch klingt so ungehobelt neben dem blog-englisch.

hannna said...

I almost understand what Ola wrote. Your home and studio photos are always nice. I always imagine I'd get more things done if I had a working room, table. I don't mean my work, but all the nice things... Thank you so much for lovely words, again, again

my other room said...

Ola, L gave the poster to me, i can ask him where he bought it, i enjoyed our day without getting nothing done today...yes german is strange in this context.

Hanna, ha, why do you even understand german? i love to read the finnish on your blog but i don't understand a single word! usually the working room helps but this week was a little bit emotional and thank you too and i thought about emailing as well, but i am a very slow and lazy writer so i would'nt have offered! sometimes i don't comment because i think my thoughts or answers would go to far. Feel free to send me your email if you like, my email is open on my profile here, or i could ask ola if you don't mind, mh, we met today.

JG said...

:)
i like your posts a lot these days!!!

my other room said...

J, thanks for the hints these days...

Jasmine Mirra Turcotte said...

oh! I understand how you feel...
I sometimes have the exact same thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.