7/17/08

neon


I was running and driving around (in a big white BMW !!! the production rented for me) all day for work. Shopping, collecting clothes, getting and doing a lot of unnecessary phone calls, this job feels more and more strange to me...I liked the girls, they somehow suited my day, alien and bright.
In the evening I went back to the carrental and changed it into something dark, decent and practical. Feel much better now.
+ + +
This morning I got this from my little sis, the other music obsessed with L. in the family. If You don´t know it already here is Feist at Sesamestreet. Her fragile, dramatic voice and the goofy puppets, what a wonderful composition.

2 comments:

ola said...

sad to see raincoats here as well. but good colours to stand it. was hoping to find the summer here or there. in the last days I have seen so many different raincoats... the best combination was an elder couple in a white semitransparent fabric. surprisingly elegant way. wish you and me sunny days soon back.

MY OTHER ROOM said...

that would be another good "Sartorialist" special, raincoats, capes, improvised shelter and cover, I took quite a few pictures because I am walking around in main streets a lot while earning my money. It seems to be sunny outside, but it is still early. Hope you will have a sunny weekend too.

Powered by Blogger.