6/5/08

mirror & garden



I took this picture yesterday evening in the hotel before we went to the wrap party. Watching it on screen the picture with the mouse mask came to my mind, I photographed it when she was'nt even two years old. I know I posted a lot of pictures of my girl recently but time is running so fast and after having spent such an intense time with her and because of being a little bit weak due to a heavy cold I dare to share my feelings beeing a very lucky mother.


Back home, watering the plants in the roofgarden and after all the paperwork is done next week I hopefully will start with my own project.

2 comments:

Fine Little Day said...

HowI enjoy these glimpses of your life.

Anonymous said...

i agree, so nice to see all the many sides of your life and lots of little lu. thank you, kuss, d

Powered by Blogger.