6/22/08

summer





Midsummernight in Bad Saarow, just with Lou. We had an unexpected long journey, caused by many little accidents like loosing the key on our way.
But then a happy evening and an early, simple but perfect breakfast the next day on the landing stage.
The first official day of summer was really warm and good, endless baths in the lake, painting and drawing in the house to flee the heat in the middle of the day and later friends and L. who had to take various obstacles to join us too.
It is still such an incredible luxury to be able to rent this house at the lake for a couple of years, thanks to our friends A and C who knew and found it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this place MUST be heaven. it looks like bullerbü and heiligenhafen and all other happy childhood places combined. or is it just the lovely pictures you take? so happy for you to have this place. dicken kuss, d

hannna said...

looks so wonderful. even though i'm with V all the time, it sounds so nice to be just as mother and daughter. well especially to go somewhere. so sunny! here it rains and rains. i'm a bit happy to stay inside.

anette said...

D. happy too for you to be able to got to LA. Hope you will have a very good time !

Hanna, I totally agree, I cherish this moments with my girl so much and they had been much too rare, last year, so its like multiple joy to have the time now and I really laughed when reading that you are happy staying inside because Lou and me, we are always talking about that we like bad weather so we can stay inside! But I hope it will get warmer soon in finland.

Klatschmohn said...

the atmosphere in the last picture with the white, fine curtain is just wonderful.
and I like the emboidery with the stars in different colors!

anette said...

thanks klatschmohn, my daughter chose the colours and did the embroidery, I will tell her.

Fine Little Day said...

These photos are dreamlike. My summer house dream is sooo alive now. I´m gonna try my luck on a lottery tomorrow...

Powered by Blogger.