12/26/11

o IIIIIIIIIIIII I I I I I I I I .






happy and calm holidays to everybody who is still passing by at this nearly abandoned place.
it seems like life needed all time and attention recently.
but i will be coming back, whenever i feel like i have something to show.

like here, some of the beautiful treasures we got for christmas from different places, friends and family.

* a handmade bowl from berlin.
* handknitted cuffs by my mother
* handwoven carpet from egypt beduins, brought home shortly before christmas by my adventurous man
* a beautiful book from england

i hope you are all very well

3 comments:

mieke willems said...

have good holidays over there!
ofcourse we don't forget to pass here now and than. still worth it :)

at swim-two-birds said...

all the best to you and your family!
love that bowl

anette said...

thank you ladies from belgium!

best to you as well!

have a wonderful new year

Powered by Blogger.